The Barska Gladiator 25-75×100 Waterproof Straight Spotting Scope is massive and is designed to be rugged and durable while also giving you the ability to bring faraway images closer to you with optimum brightness and clarity.
Harsh conditions are no problem for the Barska Gladiator Scope which is also backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Since rifle scope prices are over $25 you can get it shipped right to your front door for free with Amazon’s super saver shipping program. This will save you money and also a trip to the store.
Product Features and Specifications
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9 pounds
- O-ring sealed for complete waterproof protection and Dry nitrogen-purged and sealed to prevent fogging, clouding and moisture damage
- Multi-coated optics and massive objective lens increases light gathering ability thus delivering brighter images in low light conditions
- Ergonomically designed with shock-absorbing rubber armor for maximum protection and enhancing overall handling
- Ideal for long range big game stalking and harsh weather conditions
- Includes fully functional multi-adjustable tripod with quick release platform, and a carrying case for field protection
The reviews for the Barska Gladiator 25-75×100 Waterproof Straight Spotting Scope are pretty good, but not fantastic. The things people like about this scope are the fact that it is reasonably well-built and that it is very bright. One reviewer said that the scope is as bright or brighter at maximum zoom than an average scope is at its minimum zoom. The extra light that this scope brings in is very handy in dimly lit conditions like viewing wildlife at dawn or dusk.
There were a number of issues that some reviewers had with the Barska Gladiator Scope. The main thing that people have a problem with was just the sheer size of it. One reviewer stated that trying to mount this scope on a tripod is like mounting a cannon on a step ladder. Not only is it big but it is very front heavy. So much so that even when mounted on a tripod it has a tendency to shake and vibrate and no matter how good the optics are, a shaky lens at high zoom will make it difficult to see anything clearly.
Another thing that just about everyone a problem with was the tripod that comes with the Barska Gladiator Scope. The tripod would be more suitable for a small digital camera and is completely useless for a big, hefty scope like this one.
If you are considering purchasing this scope you have to carefully weigh the pros and cons. According to our research the Barska Gladiator Scope is not a bad scope but it’s not a great one either.